Welcome to our Pet-Friendly Hotel. By pet, we mean dog/cats. Sorry, no birds, or exotics. For the health, safety, and enjoyment of all of our guests, staff, and owners the following Pet Policy has been established:
- There is a $20.00 pet fee per dog, per stay/week. TWO DOG LIMIT.
- Pets are only allowed in certain rooms! Pets are not allowed upstairs with the exception of smoking rooms!
- All pets must be announced at the time reservation was made to guarantee a pet friendly room. If pet was not announced when reservation was made, please announce the pet at check in. We will do our best to accommodate you and your pet.
- Any guest found sneaking a pet into a non-pet friendly room will pay the $50 + tax pet fee, per pet, plus an additional $50 cleaning fee, per stay/week.
- There is a $250.00 cleaning fee, determined solely by management, for a room left in an unsatisfactory condition.
- The pet must not be left unattended unless kenneled!
- The pet must be free of pests (fleas, ticks, etc.)
- The pet must remain quiet. If the pet is noisy, we will ask you to quiet the pet. If the noise continues to disturb other guests, we will have to ask you to check out early without any refund of that evening’s charges.
- Please take your pet to the south side of the building to go to the bathroom.
- Pet owner will be liable for any damages pet may cause. Pet owner will be commensurate to the cost of such damages.
Cancellatoin Policy: If you need to change or cancel this reservation, you may do so up until 24 hours prior to the datae of the reservation. Canceling your reservation before 24 hours will result in no charge. View All Blogs